Information we collect
You will be asked to provide personal information and in the section where we are asked to provide your personal information, you have explained the reasons for your request.
If you contact us directly, you may receive additional information such as your name, email address, phone number, message content and/or links that you send to us, and other information of your choice. Give
When you sign up for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Provide, operate and maintain our www.degreeonlineinfo.com.
- Upgrade, upgrade, and expand our www.degreeonlineinfo.com.
- Understand and evaluate how you use our www.degreeonlineinfo.com.
- Create new products, services, features, and functionality
- Contact us or our partners directly, including website and customer service updates and other information.
Marketing and Advertising Goals
- Email you
- Detect and prevent fraud
Follows standard procedure for accessing www.degreeonlineinfo.com log files. These files record the visits of visitors to websites. All hosting companies do this and analysis is part of the hosting services. Information collected from log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referral/exit pages, and more. -Click. They have nothing to do with personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, maintain the Site, monitor user activities on the Website, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
For more information about cookies, read “What are cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Google double click dart cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Please note that www.degreeonlineinfo.com does not have access to or control over cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies according to your personal browser preferences. Detailed information about cookie management in specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser’s websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights
- Under the CCPA, California customers are entitled to:
- Ask the business that collects personal user data to publish specific types of business data and business-specific personal data about customers.
- Ask the business to delete personal user data collected by the business.
- Ask the business that sells personal user data instead of personal user data.
- If you ask, we have one month to answer you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Improving the safety of children when using the Internet is another area we prioritize. We encourage parents.